Monday, October 13, 2008

Meatball Cravings


Rather that rotting at home past monday, me n my two buddies decided to go out

First off, we went to "sin ma" the place near petaling street, i dunno wats the english name for the place, just thought i would go there and brush up my dusty videogame collection, got "frac-ture" and "silent hill : homecoming" (thumbs!)

Secondly,detour to Low yat, just accompanying my friends, one of them needed printer ink,im not a pc guy, console 4 live baby!

Then, we made a kinda crazy decision.... "lets go to IKEA and have meatballs!"
I thought my friend was nuts @.@...
Well...after a few seconds of consideration... "why not?!" RoadtriP XD
after 45 minutes or so (did i mention we were on motorbikes? guess not) we reached ikea!
went wondering around ikano then we went for meatballs...yummy yum yum
meatballs never tasted so good XD

well after a scrumptious meal of ikea meatballs, we headed home
(craziest things i did during this week)
till next time! meatball roadtrip

1 comments:

ZongYen said...

Meatballs!!!!!!!!RAW!!!!!!!!crazy for meatballs!!!!!!!!!!!!